To Estimate your Patio Screen:
- Measure each individual wall opening, consisting of the height and then the length. Make sure to round each measurement to the next highest foot measurement.
- Multiply each wall's height by length. This will be the square feet of one wall. Example: Length= 8 feet 1 1/2 inches rounds to 9 feet. Height= 9 feet 11 inches rounds to 10 feet. Length 9ft x Height 10ft= 90 square feet.
- Repeat above step for each wall you have. (most patios have 1-3 walls but can have much more depending).
- Write down each individual walls total square feet.
- Total all wall square feet together, and this will give you the total patio square feet.
- Each Package includes standard 1-3680 outswing door with stainless steel hardware.
- Each Package includes INSTALLATION and everything necessary to screen in your patio with a door. If you need an extra door or maybe a French Door, they are available to purchase separately.
- Pride Doggie Doors are also available in M, L & XL to purchase as a separate option. (please call for details on Doggie Doors)
Installing a Screened Patio
A screened patio is an ideal investment for any resident in Northeast Florida. When you install a screened-in space, you have the option to spend some time outdoors with family, friends, or on your own while staying cool in the shade. This barrier will also help keep the bugs out, so you’re not constantly distracted by annoying mosquitos and dangerous wasps.
For more than 20 years, our porch screening company has been providing the local community with the best materials and packages in which to build their enclosed spaces. Our dedicated team provides quick and efficient installations, ensuring your patio is ready to use as soon as possible. We understand that you’re eager to get started, so when you’re ready, send us your porch measurements. From there, we can come up with an accurate estimate.
Our Commitment to You
Due to the unpredictable nature of Florida’s weather patterns, choosing the right patio screening company is important. At EverScreen, Inc., our screens are designed with Florida’s unpredictable weather in mind. Moreover, we are dedicated to your complete satisfaction, which is why we go above and beyond on every project. Our 7-day installation guarantee assures you of our confidence in our work. Additionally, our Lifetime Ownership Guarantee means your screen will last for years to come. Find out your screened patio measurements, and we can begin work right away.
Contact us to find out more about screened patio measurements. We proudly serve customers in Jacksonville, St. Augustine, St. Johns, Middleburg, and Orange Park, Florida, and the surrounding areas.